Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pink Rose (Poem)

Pink Rose
  By XP 12/01/05
  
  I saw a pink rose on the internet
  She blossomed quietly
  Sunlight cast broken shadows
  Every petal was so elegant and perfect
  In a flash they seemed to be
  Touching so many gentle memories
  But only for a split second!
  Other thoughts engrossed me like faraway tides
  That innocent pink color
  Is what Human watchfully choose
  After countless generations of artificial breeding
  I moved away my eyes
  Thinking of the blue flower in the dream
  Forgotten in the wind, softly swinging
  People are busy under the pink rose
  Playing games of heart and body
  Beautiful temptations naked
  In this prosperous world, if its dazzling dress peeled
  The most ancient puzzle still hides in the white pistil
  Some is inevitable
  Some is unreachable
  I am an inept yet unfortunately sober outsider
  Helpless tears dribble in my heart
  Occasionally I stare at the grayish blue sky
  An now
  In one rose garden at one corner of this planet
  She has turned into ashes
  Perhaps on a fertile field in nature
  A celestial song was gone with the wind